Monday 23 May 2011

no BOYFRIEND , no PROBLEMS ♥

soooo ,first day of SINGLE ? 
it feels so much better .
although I saw him around .
I keep saying to myself we're over and i've gotta more on.
my friends are all around me .
THANKYOUUSOMUCH GUYS


Him, I know he still hare feelings for me, but I just can't.
I admit i do have feelings for someone else,
but.... i don't know ,things are so complicated now .
you can always find someone else who so much better than me.
she'll never leave you like i do .
im sorry for everything ,I gotta leave but i'll miss youu .
we might find a place in this world someday ,
but atleast for now I gotta go my own way.
Im sorry if never be there for you when you need me ,
youu will always find better than me .
*TAKE CARE*

                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment